Friday, March 30, 2012

Bright Spots


Weekend reading material

This week flew by, and I can't believe the weekend is already here. It's even harder to believe that Sunday marks the start of April, which means summer is less than three months away! After a jam-packed week of work I can't wait to spend this weekend doing absolutely nothing, with the exception of maybe getting out to the farmers' market or swap meet after my Sunday morning run. I'm also looking forward to reading The Hunger Games for the first time after seeing (and thoroughly enjoying) the movie last Saturday. Here's a look at a few other things brightening my mood right now.

Art deco-inspired earrings found for a steal at Forever 21

An adorable pocket mirror with a motivating message

This super simple salad of baby spinach, kale chips (recipe here), grape tomatoes & tuna mixed with Greek yogurt that's quickly become my new favorite lunch

Accessories & makeup in punchy pinks, corals & tangerine remind me that summer is just around the corner

No comments:

Post a Comment