Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday Motivation

View from our hotel room at the Hilton Hawaiian Village

I feel like I need an extra day or two to recover from the nonstop action of this past weekend. Most of the time was spent with the S-man's family either indulging in long meals at a beachside restaurant or playing in the hotel's many pools and very own saltwater lagoon. I also somehow managed to muster the energy to finish my first half marathon of the year. Being in a constant state of go-go-go left little time to relax; however, I still found a few moments to sneak some snapshots* to help me remember the past couple of days that went by all too quickly.

Early morning stand-up paddleboarding & water-cycling in the Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon

Finisher's T-shirt and medal from the inaugural Hapalua Half Marathon

*(Sorry for the lack of interesting photos today. My camera died the first morning of our vacation and I had forgotten to pack the charger, so I didn't get the chance to capture much else besides the first two shots overlooking our balcony. I'll try to make up for it with lots of good photos the rest of this week, but this was definitely a good lesson for next time!)



No comments:

Post a Comment