Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday Motivation

A rainbow of new nail polish (from left: Sephora by OPI in 'What Aura Gonna Wear?', Essie in 'Orange, It's Obvious!', Revlon in 'Posh', Essie in 'Mezmerised')

The sun virtually disappeared this entire weekend, being replaced by dark clouds, cold winds and thick sheets of rain. Despite these gloomy conditions, Saturday and Sunday were filled with a few bright spots that helped shine a bit of light onto what was an otherwise dull weekend in. These highlights, and the promise of clearer skies in time for this upcoming weekend's festivities (I'll talk more on this soon), have me excited to plow through the rest of the workweek at lightening speed.


Running between the raindrops

These measuring cups have me pouring over springtime recipes

A colorful vintage plate (from my grandparents) holds my everyday jewelry

Jellybeans in all flavors and colors

Who can resist playing in puddles?

No comments:

Post a Comment