Thursday, March 1, 2012

In Like A Lion

Image via here

At the start of each new month I like to make one or two mini resolutions that I can devote the next 30 or so days toward completing. I can't remember how or when this tradition began -- maybe it's because I perform better when there is a fast-approaching deadline, or maybe it's because I read that it takes roughly three weeks for something to become a habit. No matter the reason, now that March has roared in with full force it is time once again to set my sights on a couple of new goals:

-Improve my time management/punctuality
-Begin practicing yoga again
-Run (or crosstrain) every day through April 1, inspired by this challenge I took part in last November

Do you start the month with a mini resolution or two? If so, what are your goals for March, and how do you hope to complete them?

No comments:

Post a Comment