Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday Motivation

Finally dusted off my yoga mat & DVDs

I wish I could say this weekend consisted of adventures that I'm sad to see end, but to be honest the majority of my time was spent holed up indoors finishing up assignments for work. The moments when I did step away from the computer were rare, but I did manage to find a few ways to break the monotony of staring at a screen for hours. And while this past weekend may have turned out to be a wash in the fun department, I'm looking forward to a lighter workload this week and the chance to make up for the recent lack of "me time."

Repurposing a mirrored tray to hold my collection of sunglasses

Moving wedges and wooden heels to the top of my shoe rotation

A sparkly new way to help me stick to this resolution

I nearly jumped for joy at seeing my favorite food, kabocha, in abundant supply at the supermarket

No comments:

Post a Comment