Thursday, March 22, 2012

Daily Uniform

Dior Aviators (old), Tart T-shirt, Paige Jeans, Vince Camuto Wedges, Forever 21 Belt, Michael Kors Watch, Vintage & Gifted Bracelets, Forever 21 & Target Rings

One of the major reasons why I started this blog was to have a creative outlet where I could flex my fashion muscles. As far back as I can remember I've loved assembling outfits that are different from everyone else -- which actually is looked at as a bad thing on an island where the daily uniform is shorts, a T-shirt and slippers (known as flip-flops on the Mainland). In Hawaii, my laidback outfits are considered too dressy for the everyday, but I've learned to embrace my style and wanted to use this blog as a means of showing you can dress however you want, as long as you are comfortable in your own skin.

Now that it's been more than a month since launching Rise, Shine, Repeat, I thought it was due time to publish my first outfit post, and what better way to introduce myself to the blogosphere than with a rundown of my day-to-day uniform: comfy jeans, a relaxed tee (usually in some variation of a stripe), and accessories and shoes with interesting details.





I can't wait to play with more fashion trends and look forward to sharing each look with you in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment