Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Rise & Shine

After much time, thought and a whole lotta fear, today is the day I'm taking the plunge into the blogosphere. Truth be told, I only caught the blog bug, if you will, about a year ago during a late-night Internet session. But after stumbling across several blogger sites and seeing how creative each girl was in her posts, I was inpsired. So I dreamed and schemed of what my blog would be like -- what I would call it, what outfits I would create, where I would go around town to shoot my photos, what I would bake, create and talk about that would be somewhat entertaining or resonating. I thought so long and hard that, well, nearly a year has gone by and I'm only now hopping on board the bandwagon.

Oh well, better late than never, right?

So, without further ado, welcome to Rise, Shine, Repeat, a place for me to share the things that go on in my day that make me shine from the inside out, and hopefully a place where you, whoever you may be or wherever you're from, will find ideas to shine a little brighter in your day-to-day life, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment