Friday, February 24, 2012

Making A List

A weekly list of tasks, errands and other things to do

I've always been a fan of list-making. In high school and college the art of physically writing down all the things that needed to be done helped keep me organized, and it is something I still try to practice now that I'm in the grown-up world. All around the house you can spot my checklists in various forms -- a tablet of random chores on the kitchen table; a giant erase board on the refrigerator to track each month's events; a framed list of resolutions in the bathroom; and a notebook brimming with ideas that I always carry in my purse. There is something so satisfying about being able to go back over each item and put a neat little "check" next to it once completed.

Since starting my blog I've come to appreciate a well-thought-out list even more and plan on incorporating this tactic over the weekend to improve the frequency and content of my posts. "Check" back in (sorry, couldn't help myself) next week and let me know what you think!

An oversized calendar ensures we won't forget any plans

Goals for the year seem all the more important when placed in a frame

A notebook for scribbling is a daily essential (bag, Coach {old})

No comments:

Post a Comment