Tuesday, February 14, 2012

All The Small Things

Snapped up this heart-shaped pillow to add some V-day flare to our couch

When it comes to romance, I tend to rank on the low end of the mushy scale. It doesn't take sweeping gestures or grand displays of affection to get my heart racing. Instead, I prefer the small things, like a silly card or a nail polish in a pretty new hue. Which is why this Valentine's Day (my 11th with the S-man) I was overly thrilled to receive a snazzy new pair of sunglasses in the perfect shade of candy apple red. With an unexpected pop of color and oversized shape, these sunnies will no doubt inject some new life into even my most ho-hum of outfits.

Love notes from my Valentine and our three naughty kitties (notice how the "I" has been strategically crossed out and replaced with "we"; gotta love his attention to detail!)

Essie nail polishes in (from left) "forever yummy," "lovie dovie" & "a cut above"


Hot pink ombre flowers in a skull vase? LOVE!


Can't wait to pair these babies (available in purple here) with a floaty dress or romper

No comments:

Post a Comment