Wednesday, February 15, 2012

California Dreamin'


Right around this time of year I get major wanderlust for a trip to California. When I was a little girl, as soon as Valentine's Day had passed I would begin anxiously counting down the days until summer vacation, because summer meant a trip to visit my aunt and uncle in California. I remember spending endless days playing in their pool, shopping swap meets and outlets bigger than any I'd ever seen before, getting a mani-pedi at the salon where my Aunty worked and, of course, going to Disneyland.

To this day, Feb. 15 still makes me start to dream about packing my bags and heading back to Cali, and these images from around the web only add to my desire to purchase a ticket to The Golden State.




Images via 1/2/3/4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment