Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday Motivation

Necklace scored over the weekend at a jewelry swap/nail polish party I hosted

Weekends go by far too quickly, in my opinion. As soon as the alarm rings Monday morning I know the next five days will be filled with a never-ending list of projects. For weeks when life seems so busy that I can't imagine being able to cross everything off of my to-do list on time, I look to the small things in life for motivation, be it mementos from a girlie get-together, a thrifted porcelain juicer, the smell of a favorite perfume or views from an early morning run. And while I may not always want to say good-bye to the weekend, these regular reminders help me welcome whatever the coming week has to offer.


"Bubbles" bar decorated with vibrant carnations and colorful nail polishes

Perfect for making fresh-squeezed juice in the a.m.

Super G: my super power for getting through the day

Sunrise over a neighborhood park

No comments:

Post a Comment