Thursday, September 13, 2012

Sudden Shift

Mossimo Supply Co. Jacket (old), Boots (old) & Backpack; James Perse Tee (old); bar III Jeggings (old); Michael Kors Watch

Even though Hawaii doesn't have traditional seasons, there was a sudden shift in the weather this past week, signaling the end of a hot, humid summer and the beginnings of what promises to be a chilly and blustery fall. I gladly welcomed the change, as this is my favorite time of year, for many reasons: wearing layers in rich and cozy fabrics; running through puddles on rainy mornings; watching decorations go up for the approaching holidays. While it is still a bit warm to pull out my heavy sweaters just yet, I still got a little excited to incorporate a jacket and combat boots with my go-to T-shirt and jeans. I can only wait with eager anticipation as these next few weeks come and go and "fall" truly makes its official arrival in the islands.

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment