Thursday, September 20, 2012

Creature Comforts

Creature Comfort


There's a huge soft spot in my heart for animals. Growing up, there were always at least three dogs around to keep me company, along with cats, chickens, rabbits and even a duck. I became a vegetarian at age 11 because I did not want to eat my "pets," and for the longest time everyone in my family believed I would end up being a veterinarian so I could help my furry and feathered friends. While those plans didn't pan out, and even though I returned to being meat-eater a few years ago (for health reasons), I still love animals and remain fascinated by them. Which is why this season I couldn't be more excited that animal sweaters are making a comeback. From cats to bats to hens, deer and little lambs, animals are shaping up to be a huge trend, and the above is just a small sampling of a few sweaters I'll be cozying up to later this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment