Monday, April 30, 2012

Keeping It Simple

Thrifted Sunglasses, F21 Tank, Victoria's Secret Cargo Pants (on sale!), Michael Kors Watch (right arm), Saks Fifth Avenue Leather Bracelet (left arm), Thrifted Bag, MICHAEL Michael Kors Heels

Comfort is key when it comes to the weekends, and in my book, nothing beats the simplicity of a billowy tank paired with fitted cargoes. These aviators, with their bursts of neon yellow on the sides, remind me of shades you'd expect to find on a surfer/skater circa 1992, which only adds to the laid-back vibe of the overall outfit. A sturdy pair of wooden heels still feels casual but dresses everything up a bit, making this look perfect for hanging out with friends, running errands and all else in between.



2 comments:

  1. Love this laid back look girl! I'd be ready to chill with you anytime ;)

    We follow each other on Instagram (flash102) and I added myself to your google list but I'm manners and moxie everywhere else. I'm on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Chictopia, Bloglovin, IFB and Tumbler. Stupid long list right?! hah well if you want to follow on any hit me up and I'll follow back :)

    xo
    nic
    mymannersandmoxie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words and for the follow! I just started following your blog, too, and I can totally relate to your effortless style and humor. Things have been a bit quiet on rise-shine-repeat for a few months now, but I'm looking to come back with a vengeance soon, so stay tuned!

      Have a wonderful weekend!
      sarah

      Delete