Saturday, April 28, 2012

Bright Spots


Reading up on spring trends, like these iridescent tribal earrings & Michael Kors sunglasses (similar to these) found for a steal at Ross

This past month certainly has been a busy one. Work dominated my schedule for a good part of April, including three weeks straight when I was chained to the computer every single day for a minimum of 10 hours trying to finish stories by deadline. I also started training for another half marathon, which is now exactly one month away! Things are finally getting back to normal, and after being MIA for nearly a month (is it May next week already?!), here is an update on what's been keeping me smiling these last couple of weeks.

New running gear in bright colors & bold patterns

Fresh basil growing in the window

Batgirl playing in patches of sunlight

Jacaranda trees in full bloom



The purple petals create my favorite running path this time of year


No comments:

Post a Comment