Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Horsin' Around

Hat, Vintage, from Catherine's Closet Vintage Boutique / Jacket, Victoria's Secret / Top, Banana Republic / Pants, Banana Republic / Boots, Nine West / Gloves, Target / Scarf, Thrifted / Lips, Revlon "Orange Flip"
I've found that the best Halloween costumes are often those that take the least planning. I've had this jockey cap for years and years, having acquired it from a local vintage shop on a whim, and have only used it as decoration in my closet up until now. With the addition of a few other wardrobe staples -- a cropped blazer, white button-down, stirrup pants and riding boots -- and a toy horse that really whinnies and neighs, my last-minute costume came together without a hitch, and I have to say may be one of my favorites yet.




 


No comments:

Post a Comment